Anastasia Confections' Coconut Patties Review #worldcoconutday




I received a box of Anastasia Confections' Coconut Patties to review. I can not think of any better statement than O.M.G !!!! These are by far the BEST Coconut Candies I have ever consumed. Rich and creamy dipped in dark chocolate. I could not stop at just one, and my box is about empty. If you like coconut , you have to try these. I promise they are so worth the wait to arrive in the mail and so good  !!!!

Anastasia Confections' Coconut Patties are delicious squares made of a smooth and creamy shredded coconut confectionery mix, dipped in a rich, dark chocolatey coating– the perfect blend of flavors. The 12 oz. box contains 9 Coconut Patties, individually wrapped to enhance and prolong freshness.
Made fresh daily in Anastasia’s state-of-the-art candy factory in Orlando, Florida, Coconut Patties are a souvenir favorite from the Sunshine State. In addition to classic original, flavors include key lime, pina colada, mango, almond, orange, and rum. The 12 oz. package has a suggested retail price of $5.99.

Featured on NBC’s TODAY Show and in Parade magazine, Anastasia Confection’s Coconut Patties are sold throughout Florida and by several major retailers across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. They are available in 8 oz, 12 oz, and 16 oz boxes and also offered in counter style 2-packs and single size. All coconut and taffy products are certified Kosher.

Click HERE and check out all the great Anastasia Confections - you wont be dissapointed ! Just be ware - you are going to want them all !!! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.