Raw Organic Unfiltered Shea Butter Review #BeautyByShea


Raw Organic Unfiltered Shea Butter Review

I received a big 16 oz bag of Raw Organic Unfiltered Shea Butter to Review. This has become one of my favorite skin care and hair care products. Its organic and smells so good, has a scent of almonds. I found that it works best if you break off a portion rub it in your hands to warm and soften and apply to your skin. 

Now one of my favorite things is to add it to my bath water. Talk about a home spa treatment that leaves your skin so silky smooth and soft. I can spend hours in the bath and not to mention the most relaxing smells ever. I am just in love with this product and highly recommend it. You can use Shea Butter for many different purposes including lotion, salve, and as an ingredient in handmade soaps, lotions and conditioners. It is made from a Nut Tree so if you have nut allergies this wont be for you.

Order yours HERE today !


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.