Dr Song Rosehip Oil - Like a Spa in the bottle for home! #drsong



Dr Song Rosehip Oil 
 Like a Spa in the bottle for home!

Found my new at home spa treatment in a bottle with, Dr Song Rosehip Oil . The first thing I did was smell it, don't we all with products.? It had a nice scent , nothing that was over powering. I loved the packaging and bottle and mostly that it a 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil!It was very fast abosrbing, and I felt like my skin took a nice drink of water to hydrate my skin. I like the glass bottle it comes in.

I will say that a little goes a very long way. Today I tried it on my face. I loved how soft my skin felt after using the product. I personally felt that my make up looked so much more even after using this product. Its like a true spa feeling at home. Recommended for aging, sun - damaged, dry, flaky, rough, pigmented, uneven skin. Its nourishing properties can help decrease wrinkles and other signs of aging. Rosehip seed oil has natural healing properties that can help repair scar tissues to reduce old and hardened scars and marks. This was a very nice size  bottle . I am sure it will last a while , as stated- you only need a little at a time.


They also state this is good for, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory

About Dr.Song's....
Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

Like it? Want it?
Order yours today on Amazon !
356 Day Money Back if Not Satisfied !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.