Exfolimate is a new breakthrough in Skincare technology. #exfolimate



Exfolimate is a new breakthrough in Skincare technology. This is a little tool that use to exfoliate your face and neck, you can even use it on your legs before you shave to get a closer smoother shave. Exfolimate with gently release dirt and oil embedded beneath your skin surface. I found my skin did feel a bit more smoother than before using it. It claims that it will imrpove  s tone and texture, while reducing pore size, oily patches, dry areas and visible signs of ageing. So time will tell as I only had it for a few weeks in use. 

Each Exfolimate box set comes in a two-piece Face and Body combination. The smaller tool easy exfoliates the face and neck, reaching those small crevices around the nose (and even behind the ears!) While the larger body tool quickly exfoliates your arms, legs, chest and back for spray-tan prep or removal.

• Provides deeper cleansing, enhanced exfoliation and superior moisturisation
• Cleanses, refreshes and revives skin
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Leaves skin feeling softer and looking brighter
• Improves skin tone and texture
• Reduces dry spots and oily patches
• Increases the absorption of skin care products
• Safe for all skin types


For more information and to order -  Visit them online at: www.exfolimate.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only give my honest opinon on  products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.