Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech Review #carmount


Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech Review
If you live in a state like I do , and probably you do . Cell phone and hand held is a huge NO NO ! Talk about a fine to set you back, and really who needs that, I know I don't !!!  I was sent this great Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech to reveiw . This thing works great and keeps your hand held device at finger tips reach. I can just push a button when I get a call on my cell and talk with out having to hold it . Plus I never have to fumble and search for my phone. I always know where it is when I am traveling. I am the worst about misplacing my cell. You can use it to  Can stick on all kinds of materials firmly: plastic, metal, glass, rubber, silicon and so on. I like that it can hold mobile phones, navigators and tablets. Plus it rotates   360°and has a big suction cup , so it stays firmly in place. It says if the sticky part loses stickiness, just use water to wash it and it will recover its adherent property like new. And do it up to 1000+ times! I have not had to do that yet. I found the product to live up to its description and what it says it will do. 

Order your own Sticky Suction Stand today. Use it in your car to easily hold your gadgets and add a super convenience to your commutes. This will also make a great HOLIDAY GIFT this year for everyone on your shopping list . Its giving your friends and loved ones safety too while they are traveling. Feel good about the gift you give them this year




Like it? Want to Order It?
Simply head over to Amazon and order yours today at: 

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.