OOROOBA Ultra Clear Emu Oil



At first I was a bit confused on this product. But I have soon discovered that the OOROOBA Ultra Clear Emu Oil has alot of things that it helps and aids in. I found it to be pretty nice and not leave a greasy feeling, I applied it to my legs that has been really dry- thinking winter is starting. I was left with a nice smooth feeling. I also applied it to my dry cracked heels and it seemed to have some improvement with in about three days. You can use this on your face as well for an anti-aging ointment also



About Product... 


OOROOBA Ultra Clear Fully Refined/AEA Certified Emu Oil for men and women. Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, fast absorbing, deeply penetrating beauty secret. Smooths scars and stretch marks, moisturizer for dry skin, hair, nails, eases muscle and joint pain and more.

The quality and consistency of our emu oil is unmatched by any other. Our patented process increases the emu oils natural anti-inflammatory activity by up to 45%. 

The chemical-free refining process utilizing natural clays is recognized as the best in the industry producing a sterile, stable and consistent product. 

OOROOBA Emu Oil will not leave a greasy residue just a smooth and silky feel.
 One year satisfaction guarantee 2 Fl. Oz.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.