2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Set - by Kuisiware



I received this 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Set  for product testing. It is a  Premium Salt and Pepper Mill, Ceramic Grinding Mechanism, Stainless Steel Design, Adjustable Grinder. I like that both the salt and pepper are in one grinder. The quality is very well made and the grinder part works really well. I loaded some kosher salt and pepper corns for this. I just love fresh ground salt and pepper in my recipes. This not so big and bulky that it takes alot of room up. To me its the perfect size.  It was really easy for me to fill up.  60 Days Money Back Guarantee and LIFETIME Warranty


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.