YOGA MAT BAG! #YogaMatBag



I really like the quality of this YOGA MAT BAG !, It is very durable and has plenty of room for all your yoga supplies from mats and towels and easy to get mat in and out.I also appreciate the open top. It makes inserting and removing the yoga mat hassle free. 

The strap is Adjustable and thats a nice plus Its crisp and clean pattern.Features 3 Multi-functional Storage Pockets Inside - Unique Odor-Free Dual Airflow Technology - Highest Quality Construction for Superior Strength and Lasting Durabilit

Whether you are walking, biking or driving to practice, just toss this great  Yoga Bag over your shoulder and go! You've got all of your things securely in one place!



Disclosure:I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.