Gurin Electric Compact Dehumidifier Works Great for Small Spaces !


I really like my new  Gurin Electric Compact Dehumidifier. Its small and compact and can be used in any room in the house and transported with ease.  My husband is on a CPAP and this really came in handy for him. 

Its also very quiet, so it does not disturb his sleep or mine. I gave it a good test in our cabin that we visit on and off. Its small so to put this in to remove that dampness worked great and has a nice little spill proof uses Peltier Technology (no compressor) which makes it light and quiet. It extracts the moisture from the air and stores it in a spill-proof reservoir. 


Easy to use, Just plug it in and it quietly dries the air. Features an automatic shut off switch to shut the unit off when the water reservoir is full. When this occurs a"full" indicator light will alert you when the reservoir needs to be emptied. 






Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation .Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.