Jiva Organic Turmeric Powder Review! #jivaorganics




I am always surprised at the amount of people that are not familiar with the spice " Tumeric" and find the reason they are not is because they have fears of breaking out of the box from the ordinary spices of salt and pepper. I love to teach and share about foods and exceptionally spices.

I was given the opportunity to try out test the Jiva Organic Turmeric Powder. Again I was not disappointed with the great quality of the spice. I was sent a nice 7 oz package, it was well packed and protected well for shipping. Arrived in good time. I love it when I can smell a spice through the sealed package- huge plus for me . Using your nose is the first step in cooking. If it smells good its going to taste good. this is really a great product that has not failed me yet. As a Chef I give it a 10 out of 10 rating ! 

Jiva Organics is a line of certified organic spices that offer a tremendous value over mainstream alternatives.  This is a USDA certified organic Ground Turmeric that is of extremely high quality. Sold on Amazon - Purchase HERE 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.