My DIY Detox Bath !!

Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.

With being sick for the past 9 days, and feeling like I just could not get over the hump. My friend suggested last night I try a detox bath. Well , maybe she has something there so today I decided to do my own DIY Detox Bath - sure beat spending $100's at a Spa.

Mine Consisted of 

  • Epsom Salt with Lavender
  • Baking Soda


* I put about 2 Cups of each to a hot bath and soaked away for about 40 minutes. Then after proceeded with a 5 minute cooler shower to rinse away any toxins excreted, And then drank 2 full glasses of Ice Cold Water with Lemon infused in it, to re-hydrate.

 I can honestly say I have a much better well feeling about me. Not totally back to my old perky energy , but time will tell.

Do you have a DYI Detox Bath Recipe to share? If so let us know !