The BEST Waterproof Phone Case by Nice Splash + 75 % OFF !!!!


Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.



I was sent this  Nice Splash Waterproof Phone Case  to Review . At first I was a bit sceptical. Was I willing to soak my $500 iPhone for testing. Ive been seeing and hearing alot about these water proof cases for your phone. As someone who spends a great deal of time on the water in the summer - keeping our devices dry can be a challenge.

Ok Testing time...  This took some courage thats for sure ( so much so that I grabbed one of my old phones first ) Popped it and sealed to directions and away I sent it swimming. I moved it around tried everything I could do to see if it would leak, After 30 minutes of trying. I failed and the case won !

It gets a HUGE A+ Rating from me, so much so I need 3 more of them for other devices ! Amazing enough you can even still use it to take pictures under water. This is an awesome product and going to come in very handy for getting some nice underwater shots this summer !   

**HOT ** 75 % OFF 
Use Code: M6Y2W4HA
Exp 1/29/15