Expandable Hose By Quality Source Products Review



I am thrilled with my new Expandable Hose By Quality Source Products  to review. Long gone are the days of hard hoses that take up so much space.

 We have a catering mobile kitchen and this is the perfect solution for use. It works great and it can be rolled up small and put in a tote - some thing we can not do with the old hard rubber ones. 

I also like the flexibility of this hose. It never tangles or twists up on me -  Starts Out 33 Feet and Expands to 100 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose Returns to 33 Feet. 

I highly recommend this to anyone in search of a new hose for this spring. You can purchase it on Amazon Today and have it delivered to your door !



Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.