Coffee in a French Press is Phenomenal !


Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.
Let me start by saying " I love coffee". I drink it morning , noon and night. And this week I got to test out this phenomenal MIRA Stainless Steel French Press. This was is unique as it is a bit smaller than the others I have used. It holds 12 oz so that's a good 2 cups of coffee for me. I like big mugs of coffee. I found this french press to be really easy to use. The mesh strainer is very fine, so no grounds seeped out. I will say the pro to using a stainless steel press is that the coffee stays hot in it for a while vs a glass one. My coffee was nice and dark and very robust and flavorful.



How I use it and it came out great ! Very robust flavor.
Step 1 - I washed out the pot and dried it. Then poured hot water in , let it sit for about 30 seconds then drained and dried it.

Step 2- 1 used about 3 TBS of Med Ground Coffee to the bottom- then added just enough water to cover the grounds and let that sit for about a minute . I used a pre-ground coffee that I had on hand that I normally use in my drip pot. If you grind your own beans, just do a medium grind. You just want to make sure it is not ultra fine and never use espresso grind it will clog the filter and not work. 

Step 3 - then filled with water and put the top of the fresh press on ( not pushing it down) and let it steep for 3 minutes.

Step 4 - Slowly push the plunger down to the bottom 

Step 5- Pour in your favorite mug and enjoy - so easy for a great cup of coffee !

The coffee had a great robust flavor and I really enjoyed it with my flavored coffee creamer. I was totally impressed at how easy this