Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.
We received this iHeadlight to test out. This is a hands free flash light with a flashy band to wear on your head. Great for running, biking, camping, hunting , hiking and any night time activites that you need that extra light for. Also works great for doing auto mechanics or in dark places you need that extra light for.
We decided to give you a hands on video demonstration of our product.
- CREE LED Headlamp Headlight by iHeadlight (IHL-L55Pro) or Handsfree Flashlight for Running - Hiking - Camping or Working in the Shop.
- 3 light modes plus 2 modes of red strobe feature: high, medium, low and 2 red SOS(strobe) settings
- Brightness from 22 up to 95 lumens, light beams could reach 15 meters and up to 60 meters (maximum)
- Powered by 3 AAA alkaline batteries (not incl); low battery light indicator and easy battery access
- Flexible-completely adjustable headband, runs for 10 hours on maximum setting
- Water resistant construction and up to 45-degree tilt feature.
- Backed by 3-Yr Guarantee
This single-bulb LED headlamp is super BRIGHT! Has multiple brightness settings, comfortable headset fit, and it's made of high-quality durable plastic.
** HAVE YOUR PRODUCT AD/LOGO HERE - WITH EVERY POST WE DO **
Contact Us Today to Find out How email@example.com