My Little Big Pillow' by Snugg Organic Pillows Review #mylittlebigpillow



Toddlers and children need to sleep on healthy comfortable bedding that aids better quality sleep. Just like us adults, if little ones do not get enough sleep they too become cranky and miserable. Also as a parent we want the very best for our little ones. I wanted to tell you about this fantastic toddler pillow . Its the  My Little Big Pillow' by Snugg Organic Pillows. I just love this pillow. In my opinion its not to soft and mushy, just the right firmness to it, and comfortable. The organic quilted zip on and off  pillow case- is very comfortable and soft. And also I like that the  plus side,  that I do not have to try to find a case to fit it. Its the perfect size, as you know standard size pillows are just to big and bulky for little ones cribs and toddler beds. This would also make a great baby shower gift as well ! I have to admit I found this very comfortable and also used it as a neck pillow for myself in the recliner. 


Some of the features of this pillow are: 

  • Made of Organic Shredded Latex. 
  • Hypoalergenic
  • Prevents Dust Mites
  • Machine Washable
  • Perfect Size for Toddlers





For more information and to purchase your My Little Big Pillow by Snugg Organic Pillows. Please visit them  at: www.snuggorganicpillows.com
You can also purchase on Amazon HERE


Disclosure: This blog  received products mentioned  all opinions are my own.