4/27/15

Week #3 - Nutrisystem Weight Loss Update !! #Sponsored #NSNation



I Am a #NSNation Nutrisytem Blogger! Join my 12 Week Journey 

As you all know that I began my  journey on Monday, April 6th ,as  a #NSNation Nutrisytem Blogger!  Well this is my Week #3 blog report in, 

I have really learned so much about eating habit's. The biggest thing for me was " Portion Control" so finally in week #3 I feel like I finally get it. Boy were  my portions before Nutrisystem really off the charts. 

I am loving the foods so much and find them really tasteful. Here are some of the great things I have gotten to experience. One of my all time favorites is chocolate and the fact that I can have chocolate for breakfast - right up my alley. Take a look at this Double Chocolate , Chocolate chip muffin. I have to say I could eat this for breakfast every day ! 



Total weight lost: 18 pounds
Not to bad for 3 weeks!! 

See you next week - for my update ! 

If you'd like to join me in using Nutrisystem to lose weight and start a healthier way of eating, follow this link: Join Nutrisystem or call 1-888-853-4689. 

Disclosure: I am being provided the Nutrisystem Women's SUCCESS Select as a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program, in exchange for writing about my experience with the program. All opinions are mine and have not been influenced in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment