I Fell in Love With " Renuzit Pearl Scents" ! #‎DesignYourAir‬

Disclosure:   The Renuzit brand provided me with a sample of Renuzit Pearls Scents as part of the Purex Insiders Program,  in exchange for a product review. All opinions and pictures are 100% my own.


I Fell in Love With " Renuzit Pearl Scents" 


Is it possible to fall in love with something like this? Oh YES it is !! When the box arrived even my UPS Lady who delivered to the door said - how yummy them smelled. I made a point to pick her up the same one " Blue Sky Breeze "  and gave it to her for her delivery truck- she has commented several times how much she loves it too ! 

Renuzit Pearl Scents are by far my all time new favorite way to create that just kissed room smell and neutralize odors for any room in my  house ! I am thrilled that they are so pretty to go with just any decor and smell so scrumptious ! I know crazy right, but each morning when I come out into the living area- I just stand there and take in the sweet scent. I actually have one in just about every room of the house now. 


I wanted to give you a close up and personal so I created this video below !





They are nice big jars filled with scented pearls . I find my self picking them up and giving them a little shake as well. The pearls give a huge nice crisp clean scent and will last up to 30 days ! 



The jars and labeling are so sophisticated and pretty - just wonderful products ! Even the tops of them have a swirly design that really lets out a lot of aroma






About the Product: 
They a pretty odor neutralizers that fills your home with refreshing fragrances that last up to 30 days. And with this charming little jar, there’s no need for electric plugs or flames. Simply, set it down and it continuously leaves your room with a light and fresh scents such as:

Pure Breeze
After The Rain
Tranquil
Serenity
Seductive Pineapple


Disclosure:   The Renuzit brand provided me with a sample of Renuzit Pearls Scents as part of the Purex Insiders Program,  in exchange for a product review. All opinions and pictures are 100% my own.