Love getting all our New Costumes such as my new DarkTemptress Costume

Disclosure: I received products mentioned for no charge for reviews and honest opinion.


Our family loves to really dress up at Halloween and what I have found that it is always difficult to find unique costumes from others. But not any longer, because I do all my Halloween shopping online at Costume Discounters. 

I just LOVE my new Dark Temptress Costume and that it comes in plus size.  It matches its description and size perfect, and for me sometimes that is very difficult. I was concerned that the top of the dress would be too saggy, but it fits great.   Be sure to check out all the Halloween Costumes 2015 today and get yours. You can also Like CD on Facebook for all the specials and savings for fans. 

The material is not thin at all, so will be great for the cooler nights. The length goes all the way down so I can wear some nice boots with it. I was afraid the lace part on the top might be itchy but it is not all all and very soft. Its just a very flashy costume dress that you can create different types of costume. I plan to dress it up as a female wizard. All of the hems are very well sewn and secure so it should hold up for years to come. And my favorite is the design of the sleeves to give some really cool flair to the dress.