Week # 7 - Nutrisytem Update and staying on track and Down #30 Pounds Now !! #NSNation Nutrisystem Blogger

Disclosure: I am being provided the Nutrisystem Women's SUCCESS Select as a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program, in exchange for writing about my experience with the program. All opinions are mine and have not been influenced in any way.

This is my WEEK # 7 #NSNation - Nutrisystem Blogging Update for you all that have been following along on this amazing journey to a new me .....

I am so excited to report in that at the end of my Week #7 on Nutrisystem my total weight loss is 30 pounds and 15 Inches Lost to date is ONLY 7 Weeks !!!  I lost another 2 lbs steady this week. I am finding how easy this program is and the weight is just melting off, along with my clothes that I am starting to out grow. I was able to slip into a pair of shorts that I have not work in forever, and zip and butteo them up with out a problem. 


Water has been my biggest obstacle since week #5 - for some reason I forget to drink it. So this week to reward myself. I purchased this awesome (16 ounce) Mason Jar drinking glass, with straw and lid and a chalkboard label from the local dollar store. I am able to mark off my water intake each day with my liquid chalk markers and keep track. Nutrisystem recommends you drink at least 64 ounces a day - but I am doing 96 ounces . 

I also took it to a friends birthday BBQ Surprise Party and keep it filled with grapefruit infused water to keep me from drinking any wine, so I did not have extra calorie intake. 

You can pick one up at your local dollar store for $1 so worth it !!



Favorite Meal this week - another great little trick for attending the summer BBQ's is NS has this yummy " Hickory Smoke Flavor Beef Patty" so I can have it warmed up on the grill and enjoy a burger. Quick and easy and really has great flavor. It is shelf stable and needs no refrigeration, so very handy to grab and take with you any where to any summer BBQ Party. 

My other new favorite this week for lunch has been the "Spicy Kung Pao Noodles" This came in really handy when everyone here ordered Chinese food one night. I was able to have my Chinese with out guilt and it has a nice little kick to it ! Again another shelf stable product that needs no refrigeration ! 



Nutrisystem Customers also have a great new program online to use called NuMi ! 

  • Complete Nutrisystem® entrĂ©e database
  • Matches to your plan for seamless tracking
  • News Feed - Daily tips and inspiration from the Nutrisystem team
  • All your favorite Recipe Center recipes - plus thousands more!
  • Activity suggestions--track your My Daily 3
  • Free easy-to-use app; take it on the go
  • Sync Fitbit®, Apple® Health, Jawbone® & more






Total weight lost to date in 7 Weeks ! 

I lost another 2 Pounds this week. 
proving that NUTRISYSTEM WORKS !!! 

See you next week - for my update ! 


If you'd like to join me in using Nutrisystem to lose weight and start a healthier way of eating, follow this link: Join Nutrisystem or call 1-888-853-4689. 


Disclosure: I am being provided the Nutrisystem Women's SUCCESS Select as a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program, in exchange for writing about my experience with the program. All opinions are mine and have not been influenced in any way.