LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE makes it so easy to Totally taking care of my family ! #LISTERINEMom

Disclosure: “I received LISTERINE® Brand products and a Walgreens gift card from Johnson &. Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the LISTERINE® Brand Totally Taken Care Of program. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.”




Totally taking care of my family can be a very daunting task at times. We have really been focusing on eating healthier as summer has started. Our son recently was told by our dentist that he has calcium deficiency with his teeth, so good oral care is a huge priority in our home. Our dentist also agrees that LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE  really helps our family’s oral care routine to Totally Take Care of all the mouths in our family with one bottle.!!

Also the foods we eat is so important on our teeth and we set out on a goal to eat only good healthy foods. Removing all sugars and candy from our diets. This not only has helped our oral care, but also happy to report I have dropped 45 pounds just by making some simple food changes! 

I actually spent time creating a totally sugar free cake for a birthday party this month ! 

I would love to hear how you  Totally Take Care Of your family ! Tips and tricks as a mom that you do on a daily basis . Comment below to let me know even the small things so we can show LISTERINE® what we busy Moms do daily !!!

Do not forget that  Walgreens can help you achieve “Totally Taken Care Of” status with their wide range of wellness products. They carry all the LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE products- its my favorite one stop shop place !