VeryDirtyCarpets Spot and Stain Remover Review #BestStainRemoverEver

Disclosure: I received product mentioned for no charge for testing purposes however, all reviews and opinions are my own.




If you have kids and pets - you ultimately have dirty carpets. In the past I have been the one to run out and rent the big carpet cleaners and lug them home, then back again. What a pain that is !!!

Recently I was introduced to Very Dirty Carpets Spot and Stain Remover. This is great for those fast clean up jobs and it works perfect. I was very impressed at how fast and easy it was to use and how great it worked and removed a tough old spot on the carpet from one of the pets.  Also I noticed that it cleared the odor and thats a huge plus.

It comes in a handy 32 ounce spray bottle all ready to go . Just spray on the stain and blot with a clean white towel and walla. I did let mine sit for a bit and gave it a good amount. Then allowed to dry as instructed then vacumed.  I would say this is a pretty good product in my opinion .


TESTED AND ENDORSED BY A PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANER 
 Peter MacDonald the Founder of VeryDirtyCarpets has 20 years experience in Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning.

For More information and to purchase - Click HERE 

*** GIVEAWAY COMING SOON ***