Sucaro Freedom Sling Review #sucaro


Disclosure: This blog received products mentioned for no charge for testing and review purposes. Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. 



I just love this Sucaro Freedom Sling. For me keeping my hands free to do other things, taking care of the kids, shopping, riding my bike or hiking. I often wonder why women carry such heavy bags that weigh them down and limit their freedom of movement. I have found that doing this myself has caused myself neck discomfort in the past as well.

 I am a huge fan of cross over bags but have never really found one that worked for me like this - love it ! It is very soft to touch, easy to open all compartment and the long zipper pouches on each side lets me store many items. I found that both of our cell phones (iPhone and Android) fit perfectly in the front pouches. I definitely will feel much more secure on our trips to New York City or more populated areas, using this freedom sling in the front.



This Sucaro Freedom Sling is a perfect solution. The one I received is a black pebble leather , has two side zippers and 3 pouches on the front that are very well clasped, keeping everything I need with me organized and secure. I found the quality of this product to be superb. Fanny packs are really not my thing , to touristy looking, 

The Sucaro Freedom sling is stylish and goes with about everything I wear and people want to know where I got it. You can also wear it seven different ways ! 

Also comes in a Sage Green and Purple Microfiber selection as well.

Susan Bellinson, a mother of two and a nurse-practitioner midwife, didn't like carrying a purse. She wanted something better – a bag that would leave her arms and hands free, that would keep her possessions organized and easily accessible, and that would be fun to wear




Where to Purchase
Visit Sucaro Freedom Sling online at: