Quick Chicken Potato White Pizza with Buddig #MakeItDelish Recipe

This post was made possible by iConnect: Influencer Management and Buddig. I was compensated for my time, but all opinions are 100% mine.



I love to cook and create and I guess you can call me a semi home made cook. Anything to make my life easier , and Buddig and Old Wisconsin do just that with their fresh deli meats and products. They  have been bringing products that are so tasty for 72 years now. I can remember my mother using them as well. I value my family traditions at mealtime just like they do to bring us the best quality products! 

To celebrate family mealtime traditions Buddig & Old Wisconsin are launching the #MakeItDelish Recipe Contest!  And I got the chance to create my recipe" Quick Chicken Potato White Pizza with Buddig Original Chicken ". Its Quick and easy and anyone can do it ! Check out my recipe below!

My #MakeItDelish Recipe "Quick Chicken Potato White Pizza with Buddig Original Chicken"

 Ingredients:
2 - Thin Pizza Crust ( or similar pre-made crust) 10 2 jars (8.1 oz) - White Pizza Sauce 2 can (15 oz) - Whole White Potatoes 2 Pk (16 oz) - Buddig Original Chicken 2 oz -Parmesan Cheese 1 tsp Italian Seasoning 2 (8 oz) Five Cheese Blend shredded cheese Preparation:
  1. Place crusts on your favorite pizza pan.
  2. Add 1 jar of sauce to each crust and spread in a circular motion until evenly displaced.
  3. Open and drain potatoes, then place one can of potatoes on each crust in an even pattern, so that each slice of pizza will have an equal amount when cut and served.
  4. Open up the Buddig sliced Chicken and place on a cutting board.
  5. Chop the chicken using a chefs knife. Chicken is mostly rolled up to begin with so chop it from the end leaving little chicken spirals about a ¼ inch thick, then place them on the crust again laying out in an even pattern. 
  6. Using the Two oz. of Parmesan cheese, sprinkle about an ounce over each pizza. Do the same with about ½ tsp of Italian seasoning on each one. 
  7. Top each pizza with a full bag of the shredded cheese. 
  8. Place them on the top shelf in an oven at 375 degrees, keeping an eye on them due to heating variations oven to oven. 
  9. When the cheese is melted nicely, your “quicky” pizza is ready to remove cut and serve.

Tips: If you like your cheese browned up a little, leave it in a little longer.  Cooking at the top of the oven will keep your crust from getting too crunchy




Visit Budding at:  www.buddig.com
Visit Old Wisconsin at: www.oldwisconsin.com

Enter the #MakeItDelish Contest Now at: