Set of 2 16oz BPA-Free Double-Wall Stainless Steel (18/8) Vacuum Insulated Travel To-go Mugs with Comfort Handle


Once again I got to review another great product. I always love when something is so nice and meets my expectation. As I have said in earlier posts, I am a huge fan on taking my own coffee and beverages with me from home vs purchasing on the go. And I am always needing to go cups. This Set of 2 16oz BPA-Free Double-Wall Stainless Steel (18/8) Vacuum Insulated Travel To-go Mugs with Comfort Handle, really is made of high quality from the top to the base and handle. Everything about it is perfect. Keeps my hot drinks hot for hours and fits nicely in my cup holder in car. One of my favorite features is the screw on lid - I really stay clear of travel drinking mugs that do not have this - had way to many times of being dressed for work, 30 miles from home to pick up my cup and have the lid come off. Not pretty, so with this set I have that extra added security.




Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.