Jiva USDA Organic Split Moong Beans Green 2 Pound Review


Who doesn't love a big bowl of spilt pea soup on a cold winter day. I know I do and grew up on it. Jiva has once again superseded my expectations with another great product. I have tried their spices in the past. This time I got the opportunity to try out their USDA Organic Split Moong Beans/Green.


This by far has been the best pea soup - such a clean fresh taste. I highly recommend this product . It is Certified USDA Organic Split Moong Beans with Skin (Also known as Moong Chilka), its an all natural product that I love with no added artificial anything. It is also a nice hearty 2lb bag so goes along way. Its very versatile for your recipes and easy product to use. 




Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept  advetorial compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.